Located a short distance from portobello road "Mediterraneo" is a traditional Italian restaurant specializing in Mediterranean cuisine,
What we like
- The fantastic "Spaghetti all’ Aragosta)
(Spaghetti with Lobster and Fresh Tomato Sauce)
- Delicious Tonnarelli all’Amatriciana con Guanciale e Pecorino Romano
(Hand-Made Thin Tagliatelle with Cherry tomatoes, Italian Bacon and Roman Pecorino Cheese)
- Try the Tonno Scottato con Isalatina di Carciofi e Pomodori Secchi
(Seared Tuna with Sun-dried Tomatoes, Artichokes with Mix Leaf of Salad)
- Do not miss the Gamberoni in Padella con Rucola e Pomodorini
(Tiger Prawns with Chilly, Rosemary & White wine Sauce Served with Rocket and Cherry Tomatoes)
- Divine is the "Tagliata di Manzo al Rosmarino con Rucola e Pachino" (Char-Grilled Sliced Fillet Beef with Rosemary and Served with Rocket & Cherry Tomatoes) and the "Filetto di Vitello con Zucchine Croccanti"
(Char-Grilled Fillet of Veal with Crispy Zucchini)
- Irresistible "Tiramisu" and the "Cheesecake alle Fragole" (Home-made Strawberry Cheesecake)
To know more
- The Mediterraneo restaurant has an outdoor space with 14 seats
- The restaurant accepts reservations
- From Mondays to Fridays the restaurant offers set lunch at £ 15.50 including coffee
- The desserts are homemade
- For children there' s a "Special Children's Menu"
- There is a Menu for the party
What to do and see around
How to reach us
Tube: 10 minute walk from Notting Hill Gate tube station. 5 minute walk from Ladbroke Grove tube station.
Buses: Numbers 23, 52 and 452 stop on Kensington Park Road and number 7 stops on Westbourne Park Road.
Parking facilities: pay and display, single yellow lines and resident parking permit are available, please check for current regulations.