A piece of Naples in London, "Addommè" Italian Restaurant serves authentic Parthenopean cuisine and the traditional Neapolitan pizza.
What we like
- The family atmosphere and the professional staff
- Among the starters we recommend Parmigiana di Melanzane (Layers of baked Aubergines with Tomato sauce, fresh Basil, Parmesan & Mozzarella) and Mozzarella in Carrozza (Deep fried Mozzarella in sliced home made bread with a chilli sauce)
- Among the first courses taste Pasta e Piselli con Pancetta (Short mix Pasta with Petit Pois Peas, Italian Pancetta & Parmesan)
- Very good are also Calamari in Guazzetto (Fresh Squids cooked with Cherry Tomatoes, Garlic, Capers, Chilli, Olives and served with Crostoni Bread)
- Also do not miss taste the classic Baba' Napoletano al Rum (Home made Napoletan rum cake)
- The pizzas are all excellent; our favorites are Nadia (Mozzarella, French Fries, Italian Sausages, Basil & Olive oil), Bufalina(V) (mozzarella, tomato, buffalo mozzarella, basil, parmesan & olive oil), ADDOMMÈ(V) (Mozzarella, Potato Crochetta, Scamorza cheese, Rosmarine, Parmesan Basil & Olive oil)