Ostuni restaurant is London’s first eatery dedicated to the cuisine and wines of Puglia
What we like
- Very good are the starters of Puglia
- We raccomanded: "Burrata di Andria" and "Assorted Friselle"
- Among the first dishes taste "Lobster spaghettoni" and "Linguine vongole"
- Among the main dishes taste "Arrosto Pugliese" Pork & provolone bombette, homemade rustic sausage, lamb neck fillet
- Are delicious the "Puglian biscuits, glass Moscato di Trani" and "Pear torta, vanilla ice cream & Primitivo wine"
What to do and see around
How to reach us
Tube: Queens Park
Bus: 06, 36, 187, 316